*** ONLY WANTS ROCKSTAR CANDIDATES WITH LOTS OF EXPERIENCE***
Our client is reinventing how live games are built in Unity. Our goal is to eliminate all barriers to building, launching, and operating successful game businesses with low-code/no-code social, commerce, and content management features integrated into the Unity editor workflow.
We need self-motivated engineers excited to work directly in Unity on finding issues for our platform and our customers. It is important that you have game-making experience (either personal or professional) and can deeply understand the challenges that game makers face.
What You’ll Do
- Perform focused and creative testing to provide feedback on product related issues and identify areas for improvement.
- Report product defects, including complete steps, identification of root cause, stack traces, and expected results into our bug tracking software.
- Regress previously identified issues in order to verify defects have been addressed and are no longer occurring.
- Run through test plans as part of a product release timeline
- Work directly with Engineers and Producers to drill down on bugs.
- Develop new test scenarios using internal automation tools in Unity
- Work directly with Customer Success representatives to investigate customer-reported issues.
- Develop and maintain scripts and tools used by Engineering and Customer Success teams.
- Participate in technical design discussions in regards to automation workflow and tools.
- Provide reliable and accurate time estimates for tasks.
- Develop general automated testing best practices
- Document tools/scripts/workflows thoroughly, both in terms of design and implementation.
What We Seek
- Higher technical education
- 1+ years of experience in direct software verification and validation, including white-box and black-box testing
- 1+ years of experience working in Unity or equivalent (Unreal, Cry Engine, etc. )
- Basic understanding of C# or equivalent (Java, C/C++, etc. )
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to ask good questions, and come at problems from multiple angles
- Familiar with bug tracking software, such as JIRA
- Familiar with iOS, Android, Windows, and WebGL
- Ability to read and write technical documentation
- Work effectively in an Agile or Scrum methodology
- Experience in direct software verification and validation, including white-box and black- box testing.
- Automated Functional testing experience.
- Prior experience building and shipping a game either individually or as part of a team/studio.
- If you haven't shipped a game, it will be important that you enjoy actively making games and being a part of the game industry!
WHY JOIN CODEV?
In addition to a competitive bonus program and benefits package consisting of medical and life insurance and paid off, employees have access to training and certification opportunities.
Highly competitive salary package, commensurate with your skills and experience
Signing bonus amounting to Php 20,000 given on your first payout
Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000
Monthly utility stipend of Php 1,500
Medical and Life Insurance package on the 3rd month plus 2 dependents
Leave credits for vacation and travels with family
A regularization increase on the 6th month
Annual performance-based salary increase
Tax-Free allowances incorporated in pay
Salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
Opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice