PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Take on Agile Stories and develop new features on a cutting-edge web application
• Propose Architecture and solution creation as needed
• Provide mentoring and development to less experienced developers on the team
• Work in an Agile team environment collaborating with other great developers
• Collaboratively engage in Pair-programming, code reviews, and unit test creation.
• Interface with Product Owner, users and UX designers to create best of breed usability
• Continually look for ways to improve the code, the system, and the processes
• Grow personally and have fun
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Minimum five (5) years’ software development experience
• Technical Degree (preferably Bachelors of Computer Science) or equivalent professional experience.
• At least four (4) years of experience developing in Asp.Net MVC style websites or Vue.JS, .NetCore,
• At least four (4) years of experience developing in C# and considered an expert
• At least four (4) years of experience developing in CSS
• At least four (4) years of experience developing in MS SQL and considered and expert
• At least four (4) years of experience developing in Entity Framework
• At least two (2) years of experience using Git
• At least one (1) year of experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps
• Expert level SQL database design, development, and querying experience.
• Expert level understanding of Object Oriented concepts
• Strong understanding of Design Patterns
• Strong Software Architecture skills
• Excellent soft skills for working with people inside and outside the team.
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
• Experience working in an Agile or paired programming environment preferred
• Sound web GUI programming and design experience.
• Position is for a Full Stack Developer having full ability to work in all tiers of a Microsoft based web structure
Great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
•Advance Christmas Bonus
•Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
•One Time Signing Bonus amounting to of Php 20,000
•Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000
•Annual salary increase based on your performance
•Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
•Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents
•We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
•Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
•Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
•Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
•Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
•Sports tournaments such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!