We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Web Developer who is a talented problem-solving developer with the ability to convert business ideas into functional applications. The right candidate must be able to learn proprietary tools and work independently with speed and agility. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, on varying layers of infrastructure and build. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential
• Work with customers and co-workers to help determine project functional and technical specifications
• Define delivery timelines
• Develop, design, implement products and solutions on time and on budget
• Consistently follow best practices, policies, and procedures
• Learn Redpoint Interaction and RealTime Delivery (RTD) tools quickly to build integrations
• Interpret requirements as relevant to RealTime Decision (RTD)
• Design and develop the RTD solutions which may involve these activities such as development of RealTime rules, managing RealTime layouts, configure Smart Asset packages; cache attribute lists setup, publishing assets and providing audience results for use in campaign interactions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in .NET and MVC
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Angular and SQL Server
- Good communication skills
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with cache management tools such as Redis, Memcached, ElastiCache, etc.
- Experience with Postman and similar testing tools
- Experience with CI/CD, GIT, and DevOps
- Familiarity with MongoDB and document databases
- Experience with Umbraco, Azure DevOps, React, Redpoint RPI and Redpoint RTD
- Must be a team player with ability to perform with limited supervision and with a strong passion for learning
- Candidate should possess a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
- Should have a strong knowledge of unit testing and integration testing
Great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Work from home setup
- Utility Stipend
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- One Time Signing Bonus amounting to Php 20,000
- Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournaments such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice