- Hands-on configuration of new and existing Salesforce features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
- Maintain communication with RevOps team and other key stakeholders on the scope of projects, updates, redesigns, development tasks, schedule, and priority.
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system.
- Experience configuring and implementing the latest salesforce products
- Integration of different productivity tools with Salesforce, as well as 3rd party API-facing services.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
- Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical business needs.
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases.
- Hands-on experience in performing complex data loads.
- Experience with develop and document processes
- 2+ years of experience implementing and configuring Salesforce for 50+ users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with Salesforce Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) is a must have
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce architecture.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end-users.
- Strong communication soft skills with other team
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice