As a Software QA Automation Engineer, you will work with development teams to define and execute a quality strategy and assist with helping customers understand the process. To be successful in this role, you will have a background in both manual and automated testing and leading diverse teams in an Agile environment.
- Drive the quality, vision, and strategy across the engineering teams to attain consistency in method and process
- Attend daily scrums and Agile ceremonies
- Drive architecting, implementing, and enhancing both manual and automated testing processes to support a continuous integration
- Write/review test automation code to ensure coding standards and best practices are being followed
- Coordinate the tracking and reporting of key quality metrics for measuring progress, quality and efficiency
- Review historical, existing, and ongoing bug reports to identify areas needing specific attention
- Manage testing status in our Issue and Project planning software and ensure root cause analysis is done for all hotfixes
- Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements/quality risks
- Collaborate with other leaders and attend QA CoOp meetings to identify potential areas for improvement
- Act as a strong advocate for the customer and user experience
- Understand and effectively communicate product requirements
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Work in the comfort of your home with the role being at a remote setup!
- Anticipate a regularization increase in your 6th month.
- Sign In Bonus of PHP 20,000 given on the first payout
- Client Retention Incentives amount to PHP 30,000 for every milestone earned. Annual salary increase based on your performance.
- Tax-Free allowances are incorporated in your pay.
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents.
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months.
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so many more.
- Team outings and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team.
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice