- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Installation and configuration of data gateways.
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
- Experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD, and Azure ecosystem
- A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
Nice to have:
- PL – 100, PL – 400, and PL – 600 certifications strongly preferred
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice