CoDev is looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer.
- Experience in developing web applications
- Strong command of the PHP programming language
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL), web servers (Apache and Nginx)
Nice to have:
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Yii
- Familiarity with VueJS or other front-end frameworks
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps processes; Docker, Kubernetes and AWS are a big plus
- Capability of writing unit tests
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Work at the comfort of your home with the role being at a remote set up!
- Anticipate a regularization increase in your 6th month.
- One Time Signing bonus amounting to Php 20,000 given on your first payout
- Client Retention Incentives amount to Php 30,000 for every milestone earned.
- Utility Stipend of 1,500 per month
- Annual salary increases based on your performance.
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay.
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents.
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months.
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so many more.
- Team outings and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team.
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice