We are looking for Drupal Developers responsible for but not limited to site building, frontend developer/theming, and Module Developer or Backend Developer. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, Drupal, etc.). The candidate must have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Moreover, an understanding of the entire web development process including design, development, and deployment.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build drupal sites with point & click in the admin UI
- Formulate a design and turn it into a working theme
- Work closely with backend developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Well versed in implementing responsive design
- Write custom modules, automated tests, consume web services, and automate deployment.
- Design and implement new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience in Module Development experience and must be recent
- At least 3 years experience as a Web Developer
- At least 3 years of solid PHP and Drupal experience (version 7 or 8)
- Above Average English communication skills
- Familiarity with Drupal modules such as Ctools, Views, and Panels
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g, Requirements, Design, Development, Testing)
- Exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
Preferred shift: Night Shift (9pm-6am; Monday-Friday)
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month.
- One Time Signing Bonus of Php 20,000.
- Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000.
- Annual salary increase based on your performance.
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay.
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents.
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months.
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so many more.
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team.
- Sports tournaments such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time.
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week.
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice