We are looking to add another senior level developer to our team. We are looking for someone that has extensive user interface experience, and preferably enterprise level development experience. They will be responsible for maintaining our existing Azure based platform and also help develop new features using .NET 6 and Maui.
- Develop and integrate new features and functionality into our platform using .NET 6 and Azure services and technologies.
- Lead development of additional modules in the IoT space.
- Lead and collaborate with external development teams.
- Using Jira to track and update development plans of tasks.
- Design and architect new Azure Event Hub services.
- Programming Languages: C#, Blazor (server and client), Modern UI Frameworks.
- Fluent UI experience a plus.
- Strong User Interface skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services, Power BI, SSIS, SSAS.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- RESTful API experience.
- SOLID Development principle understanding and usage in Visual Studio project layout.
- Web Development experience.
- Authentication/Authorization frameworks like OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice