We are the longest standing mobile gaming company in Canada with a wide variety of games under our belts including The Walking Dead: Road to Survival, PvPets, Middle-earth: Shadow of War and many more. Our team is full of intelligent and passionate foodies, beer connoisseurs, thrill seekers, musicians, fitness fanatics, leaders, dreamers and of course – GAMERS!
We are rapidly expanding and seeking experienced Software Engineers to join our growing, dynamic team. As a Game Tools Developer, you’ll be working with our proprietary mobile game technologies to empower our game teams to create top-quality mobile games.
We are open to considering both senior and intermediate level candidates for this role. Come and show us what you’ve got! The ideal candidate should display proven game tools development experience, interpersonal skills, with strong abilities in communication and collaboration. They should also be highly self-motivated and display exceptional organizational skills.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, artists, producers, and designers
- Managing the proprietary Editor for game asset management and delivery
- Developing / maintaining features within the Editor for content pipeline workflows
- Self-motivated, independent, and able to excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Prepare for bi-weekly scrums, and track sprint tasks through JIRA
- 3+ years of relevant professional development experience
- Experience in C++, C#, WPF / XAML
- Experience with Visual Studio development and debugging
- Experience in Git or other version control systems
- Strong foundation in computer science and mathematics; in areas such as algorithms, software design best practices, and 3D math
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Effective in a team-oriented environment
- CLI experience
- Prior experience in MVVM or MVC
- WCF, Maya SDK, FBX SDK
- Experience with REST API
- Comfortable with 3D programming
- Experience with animation algorithms and AI
- Experience using OpenGL or OpenGLES
- Prior experience in developing tools in existing game engines or game content
Great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Utility Stipend of 1,500
- Advance Christmas Bonus of 5,000-10,000
- Permanent Remote Setuo
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- One Time Signing Bonus amounting to of Php 20,000
- Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvement like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournaments such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice