The role can be located in a variety of CoDev locations in the Philippines, including Cebu, Bacolod, Makati, Ortigas, and Davao (work is remote during pandemic, per company policy).
CoDev is a technical talent solutions provider for the digital, technology and Ecommerce sectors. We solve staffing problems by providing highly skilled professionals to growing technical companies and work with a number of high-growth clients in evolving industries. CoDev is headquartered in Utah with offshore operations in the Philippines.
ABOUT THE ROLE
CoDev has an exciting opportunity for .NET Developers with a strong background in full stack development. This is an opportunity to be part of one of our biggest clients. You'll get to collaborate with other technical talents locally and offshore.
Applicants should be skilled and experienced in building, deploying, and supporting web platforms, services and applications.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain system components or applications
- Take on Agile stories and develop new features on a cutting-edge web application
- Propose Architecture and solution creation as needed
- Collaboratively engage in Pair-programming, code reviews, and unit test creation
- Interface with Product Owner, users and UX designers to create best of breed usability
- Continually look for ways to improve the code, the system, and the processes
Required Technical Expertise
- Proven commercial experience building Web/RESTful API
- SQL database design, development, and querying experience
- Understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- Sound web GUI programming and design experience
Must have at least 3 years of experience in the following technology areas:
- Core / ASP.NET MVC / MS SQL
- Angular/ReactJS is a plus
- If no experience with Azure/AWS Cloud Services, a willingness to learn
WHY JOIN CODEV?
In addition to a competitive bonus program and benefits package consisting of medical and life insurance and paid off, employees have access to training and certification opportunities.
- Highly competitive salary package, commensurate with your skills and experience
- Signing bonus amounting to Php 20,000 given on your first payout
- Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000
- Monthly utility stipend of Php 1,500
- Medical and Life Insurance package on the 3rd month plus 2 dependents
- Leave credits for vacation and travels with family
- A regularization increase on the 6th month
- Annual performance-based salary increase
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in pay
- Salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program
Interested? Submit your application now online. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the earliest possible starting date and work setup you are interested in.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive email and text notifications with additional steps to complete your job application.
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice