We are passionate about using technology to deliver a value centric experience throughout sports and entertainment, regardless of whether the customer is an internal or external consumer of what we build.
As part of the team, the Customer Data and Relationship Platforms team focuses on applying that approach by combining technology and data to improve the interactions that we have with our customers. This directive is critical to both the ongoing success of the client’s core business as well as the growth and expansion into new business opportunities.
RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with BAs, Developers, Admins, and Architects to support the design and building of scalable solutions.
- Design, develop, test, integrate, deploy, administrate digital marketing solutions in Marketing Cloud
- Utilize the latest and greatest Salesforce Marketing Cloud features and releases.
- Unlock Salesforce Marketing Cloud power of personalization and automation throughout the customer journey.
- Marketing Cloud administrative functions inclusive of user maintenance, building reports and dashboards, building journeys, updating automated queries.
- Assist in training and support of Salesforce Marketing Cloud business users
- Drive Salesforce Marketing Cloud adoption and feature implementations.
- Investigate platform errors
Assets and qualifications/ Any combination of the following:
- Marketing Cloud Administrator Certification
- Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Additional Salesforce certifications are a bonus
- Meaningful professional experience and education
Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience with any of:
- SOAP/REST APIs
- Email Studio (required)
- Interaction Studio
- Journey Builder
- Data Studio
- Social Studio
- Advertising Studio
- Mobile Studio
- Marketing Cloud Connect
Other skills and experience seen an asset:
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to handle several conflicting tasks simultaneously with self-directed prioritization
- Ability to apply analytical skills to process and software design
- Understanding of data management practices
- Ability to generate ideas and propose innovative solutions to business problems
- Ability to collaborate with people from a diverse group of backgrounds and skill sets
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules
- Ability and desire to participate in project planning and prioritizing throughout a project
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice