- Responding to telephone calls, email, MS teams and other requests for application or technical support
- Tracking and monitoring the request to ensure a timely resolution
- Conducting follow-up activities with end-users in the form of emails, MS teams messages and phone calls to close out requests
- Utilizing ticketing systems available to log issues and track them until resolution; effectively closing tickets.
- Distinguishing between application and system problems (database, application servers, etc…) as well as different custom products
- Triaging requests, resolving problems, duplicating end user issues, troubleshooting, and escalating problems as needed
- Interacting with people on all levels of the organization domestically and internationally
- Identifying and requesting appropriate information/documentation from end-users to resolve requests
- Differentiating between support requests and requests for new functionality and handling appropriately
- Developing and maintaining a detailed knowledgebase of the application issues and resolutions
- Occasional application testing before release or for issue validation as needed
- Bringing the end-user perspective and contributing to the application vision of our internally grown application suite.
- Providing input on overall support request priorities with the Product Owner
- Providing a heartbeat perspective on the end-users and how they are using our applications
- Attain and provide an expert knowledge level of our custom-built application suite
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of industry related experience or two (2) years complex software application support experience
- Ability to organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and requests with frequently changing priorities
- Ability to master understanding of custom product functionality and objectives
- Ability to recognize trends in the type and nature of the support issues and communicate these trends via reports to management
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Office suite, basic networking knowledge, basic web application design and architecture
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Flexible hours may be needed
- Full commitment to conduct business with the utmost integrity
- Must have ability to recognize and handle complex external customer situations that may need to be diffused
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally and in written format in English
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with others as needed
- Ability to respond concisely with appropriate detail to all levels of the organization domestically and internationally verbally and/or in written form
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from manager, end-user, and the general user base
- Knowledge of MS DevOps
- Knowledge of Jira Service Desk ticket tracking system
- Knowledge of Translation Management Systems
- Work experience in the IP Industry
- Ability to speak multiple languages
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Work in the comfort of your home with the role being in a remote set up!
- Anticipate a regularization increase in your 6th month.
- One Time Signing bonus amounting to PHP 20,000 given on your first payout
- Client Retention Incentives amounting to PHP 30,000 for every milestone earned.
- Utility Stipend of 1,500 per month
- Annual salary increases based on your performance.
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay.
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents.
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months.
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so many more.
- Team outings and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice