About the role:
We are seeking a hands-on front-end software architect with strong full stack expertise.
This person will be providing architectural leadership for the front-end and corresponding middleware tiers for client projects. They will work through complex architectural tradeoffs with the customer such as CDN resolution (Akamai/Fastly), Networking, React, NodeJS, Advanced React Server-Side Rendering, CI/CD Establishment, Enterprise Logging implementation (Splunk, Kafka). Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about technology and building strong relationships.
- Gathering and planning requirements with involved teams
- Providing project estimates and schedules
- Prioritization and negotiation across stakeholders
- Taking ownership and driving assigned projects for successful delivery and business outcomes
- Bringing structure to your work and the work of others
- Developing/maintaining project and system documentation, code reviews, and development and QA procedures
- Active and current technical background in full stack development.
- Keeps up with technology trends and can quickly build POCs.
- Deep knowledge of React, or another modern front-end framework.
- Extensive understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Experience with headless frontend and microservices architecture.
- Experience working with and designing APIs.
- Must have designed and built complex multi-tiered high-scale enterprise websites.
- More than 5 years of experience on large projects in a consulting or agency environment or on a large enterprise website.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with JIRA or other Agile planning tools
- Great blend of product/business mindset and technical expertise
- Working knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure and security
- Strong fundamentals in computer science, network security, and software development
- Relevant technologies: CDN/Akamai/Fastly, Networking, React, NodeJS, Advanced React Server-Side Rendering, CI/CD Establishment, Enterprise Logging (Splunk, Kafka).
- Must feel comfortable collaborating directly with customers in a professional manner.
Perks and benefits
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month.
- One Time Client Placement Bonus of Php 15,000.
- Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000.
- Annual salary increase based on your performance.
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay.
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents.
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months.
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so many more.
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team.
- Sports tournaments such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time.
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week.
Cebu, Manila, Bacolod, Davao