- Design, develop, debug, test, and unit test high performance web applications used by customers around the world
- Document and maintain source code in accordance with established best practices
- Communicate and provide status reporting of activities against project plan, inform management of task accomplishment, issues and status
- Demonstrate strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Work within the defined Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, coding standards and best practices
- Perform peer reviews to help the team adhere to architecture and design best practices
- Impeccable computational thinking, the breakdown of large complex problems into small, simpler ones to solve technical and business challenges
- Understands usability and ensures a positive web experience
- Support Quality Assurance in testing, bug fixing and eliminating defects
- Expand upon consistent architecture patterns for design and development
- Focus on quality and throughput goals for continuous improvement
- Deliver project roadmap and client objectives on-time, communicating clearly with team, management and stakeholders
- Contribute to technical direction and software development support to other team members
- Review functional and technical requirements and raise potential issues
- Self-driven/proactive with the ability to work independently and in a group setting to ensure on-time quality delivery
- Collaborate with team members to provide support to customer objectives and goals in a professional and organized manner
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- 5+ years of expertise with Microsoft Stack application design and development experience with at least one of the following:
- C# .NET
- ASP .NET
- .NET Core
- 4+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- 4+ years of experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA – SOAP/RESTful)
- 4+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 3+ years full stack experience using Angular/React
- Familiarity with cloud computing services like AWS or MS Azure Web Services strongly preferred
- Expertise in using MS SQL or PostgreSQL
- Proven commercial experience building Web APIs
- Expert level SQL database design, development, and querying experience
- Expert level understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- Strong software architecture skills
- Sound web GUI programming and design experience
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Proven experience with planning, execution, vision and success of complex technical projects
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant work experience
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month.
One Time Signing Bonus amounting to of Php 20,000.
Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000.
Annual salary increase based on your performance.
Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay.
Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents.
We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months.
Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
Company events and parties such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so many more.
Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team.
Sports tournaments such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time.
Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week.
Cebu, Manila, Bacolod, Davao