Your team will build and maintain supply chain application modules on an SDK for building enterprise business applications. The supply chain modules include components at various layers, including server-side, integration, supply chain planning engines and user-interfaces.
We’re looking for Software Developers to be an important member of the product development team. They will participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing. In this role, the developer will be responsible for implementing significant new features and enhancements to the products, under the guidance of a Technical Product Manager. Strong internal career path toward Technical Project Manager.
- 5+ years of Java Development experience
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Java programming language
- J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle)
- Understanding of software design patterns
Good to have Skills:
- Experience with C++ is a plus
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor – preferably in supply chain planning or forecasting area.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, including SOAP, REST, JMS, EDI is a plus
Some experience with a scripting language such as Python or Ruby preferred
- Some experience with newer web client technologies such as AJAX, EXTJS preferred
- One Time Signing bonus amounting to Php 20,000 given on your first payout
Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month.
Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000.
Annual salary increase based on your performance.
Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay.
Monthly Utility Stipend on us!
Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents.
We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months.
Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
Company events and parties such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so many more.
Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team.
Sports tournaments such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time.
Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week.