About the client:
Our client is a Salesforce consulting firm dedicated to assisting clients in bringing their applications to the market successfully. We specialize in providing custom automation solutions and API integration services. Our team is committed to delivering tailored solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients, ensuring seamless integration and maximum efficiency.
We are actively seeking a highly skilled and experienced Salesforce Developer/Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate should be a proactive and reliable team player who is passionate about developing robust and scalable Salesforce applications. The candidate should also be an effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop, customize and maintain Salesforce applications based on client requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business needs, analyze business processes and recommend improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Salesforce applications and integrations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce technologies and trends, and apply them to the development process.
- Proactively communicate progress, issues, and risks to the team and stakeholders.
- Identify potential issues and risks, and raise them with the team in a timely manner.
- Must have at least 5-6 years of overall experience in software development
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce development, with a deep understanding of Salesforce architecture and design patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Passionate about delivering high-quality solutions that meet customer needs.
- Open to work onsite and mid-shift (4PM-2AM Monday-Friday)
- Highly competitive salary package, commensurate with your skills and experience
- Highly autonomous role; Remote, Hybrid and Onsite work arrangements available
- PTO for vacation and travels with family
- Medical and Life Insurance package on the 3rd month plus 2 dependents
- A regularization increase on the 6th month
- Signing bonus amounting to Php 20,000 given on your first payout
- Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000
- Monthly utility stipend of Php 1,500
- Annual salary increase based on performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in pay
- Salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources
- Plus, training reimbursement to online courses and programs!
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice