Intacct Senior Consultant
Who Makes a Highly Successful Consultant?
As a Senior Consultant, you will work directly with internal and external clients to implement Sage
Intacct accounting software with high satisfaction and successful adoption.
We are looking for team members to join our proactive, solution-focused community.
To be successful
in this role, you should be adept at hands-on configuration of the software, solving complex problems in real-time, and possess excellent communication skills.
Other responsibilities include:
- Project management, providing system support and training, developing reports and dashboards, and improving our workflows and processes.
- If you possess 3+ years of experience implementing Sage Intacct software, providing technical direction,
and helping clients (internal and external) succeed beyond their expectations, we encourage you to read
Job Description: Overview and Skillsets
The person who will excel in this position has similar traits to that of an entrepreneur. Another term for this position is “Intrapreneur” because you are tasked with managing and growing your own business
unit within the company. The following is a mix of traits and experience that are essential for success in this position:
Drive: We are not trying to win a participation trophy here. There are obstacles to being
successful in this position. The pride and rewards of building a great team and a great
division is fantastic, but it doesn’t just happen. Drive is #1 for success.
Pro-activity: Rather than waiting for someone to drive the momentum forward, you are
constantly looking for ways to streamline processes, follow-up with clients and team
members, and take on new initiatives.
Persistence: Ups and downs will happen. Always move forward.
Sense of Urgency: As noted above, not acting with reckless abandonment, rather, executing
the plan, day-in-day-out, week-in-week-out. Closing deals, engaging with your team, handling problems head-on, etc.
Leadership: Great companies have leaders at all levels. We define leaders as those who
show up in their jobs every day, every week, and continue to consistently deliver and then,
occasionally, they seem to perform a miracle. Something that is “Beyond the Numbers” in
Unflappable: This position’s demeanor will reverberate through their division and through
the company as their division grows. Problems will come up; we will handle them. Focus on
the solution, rather than persevering on the problem.
Sales/Revenue Building Mentality: There is no such thing as a bottom line if we cannot
aggressively establish and grow a recurring revenue top line.
Build, manage, and lead a team of software consultants: A varied skillset is necessary to do
this. This position will report to the President and work with our internal resources to
develop our operations while growing the team. Must possess the ability to deploy
advanced business analytics skills to solve complex problems- translating customer
requirements into deliverable solutions.
Software: We are committed to growing our SAGE Intacct practice and being the Family
Office industry leader in this niche. You should have an extensive background in software
consulting (ideally with Intacct or a similar product) and expertise in Sage Intacct features
and functionality applicable to the Family Office industry.
Business mindset / Bachelor’s Degree: This position requires Building a successful practice will need this person to possess the technical abilities to be a top level Intacct consultant
along with the leadership qualities to assemble and grow a team.
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Work-from-home set up available. Machine will be provided.
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 2nd month with us plus 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournaments such as basketball, badminton, football, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and etc. on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy OOTD every last shift of the week
- Computer Software
- Office Locations
- Cebu, Makati, Ortigas, Davao, Bacolod
- Work Setup
- Work from home until further notice